Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It’s been about two months since my last posting – basically an eternity in the blogosphere! A million apologies to all my readers, there’s been a TON going on – but there is no excuse. From now on, I promise you will NEVER wait this long for a post again.

So what have I been up to? Everything from crazy dance nights, fashion shows, trips to Miami and chill out movie premiers have gone down in the past two months. What can I say, life is crazy when you’re Qurious Q.

Here is a quick recap of my escapades in the great city of Chicago and beyond!!!

Amigos Invisibles - Logan Square, Sept. 18th
One of my favorite bands, Amigos Invisibles, was in Chicago and put on an amazing show! Yes, they are my invisible friends from Venezuela and they can be yours too! Los Amigos are rumba, sweat and sparks of sexual energy beaming out of the lead singer. Needless to say, I was a spinning like a dreidel all night!

Mentiras




Mexico vs. Colombia

In late September, I was in Dallas, TX for a Mexican National Team match against Colombia. My client sponsors the Mexican team, so I was there to activate the event. Lucky for me, it was easy to root for the winning team, COLOMBIA! Colombia wasn’t the only victor of the night; I won a bet down to the score. Victory is sweet…thanks for dinner ;)

Seriously, Soccer will be the sport of 2010…So get on the soccer bus!! Plus the players are super cute. Check me out with Memo Ochoa, goal keeper for the Mexican National Team.



Chromeo - Congress Theater, Oct. 30th
It was Halloween eve and the freaks do come out at night, even when it’s super cold. At one point I was dancing next to Oscar the Grouch. I don’t know what happened but the next morning I had a tiny black and blue on my eyelid. I had such a great time at this show.
Chromeo played all the favorite tracks and there was fancy footwork on the dance floor! The costumes were awesome!



Basement Jaxx - Congress Theater, Nov. 6th
I love Basement Jaxx since my college radio days and it was amazing to hear them spin. Even though they didn’t play many of the favorites, they did play a couple of tracks from the new album, which I love (of course)!
Here’s a home made recipe for a hangover: Booty bumping tracks, Tequila shots and a dash of beers. I did my research, and it’s a killa hangover.







1 comments:

Favio said...

Chromeo, MSTRKRFT, Basement Jaxx, Amigos Invisibles...October/November were definitely months to remember!!! Good times!! OK..except the soccer match Mexico vs. Colombia...Mexico should have won that game! hahaha

Post a Comment

newer older home